The BEST Grant is a statewide project of professional development and technical assistance, development dedicated to braille literacy, braille instruction, braille materials and braille technology in Ohio schools.
The goals of this project are to:
- Increase the braille competency of Ohio’s educators through the provision of high quality professional development and technical assistance that focus on
- Increase the knowledge and use/implementation of braille and state-of-the art technologies of Ohio educators through high quality professional
development/learning opportunities and technical assistance that focus on result-driven outcomes.
- Increase the competency of personnel providing quality braille materials for Ohio students who require braille through the provision of high quality
professional development training and technical assistance support.
- Braille Excellence for Students and Teachers (BEST): A Statewide Project of Professional Development, Technical Assistance and Product Development Dedicated to Braille Literacy, Braille Instruction, Braille Materials, and Braille Technology in Ohio Grant Proposal
- BEST Advisory Board
- BEST Leadership Team
- BEST Brochure: Online | Full | Plain Text
- BEST Inservice Announcements